Working as a User Experience Producer at SHERPA
SHERPA UX Producer acts as half project manager, half designer that loves finding the connection between the two. A digital native, excited by exploring new ground and creating unique experiences. An organizer and a connector. Someone who loves working with teams, and who knows when to take the lead and when to play a supporting role to help others perform their best. Someone who is as comfortable thinking about the big picture as they are managing the details.
SHERPA UX Producer (UxP) is the main responsible for all the production taking place in a SHERPA Project to whom he/she is assigned for. Role owner reports directly to SHERPA’s Head of Production and co-operates with the other UX Producers during the new business leads.
- Full professional proficiency in verbal and written English.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in digital products & services product management with not only based on browsers but also on mobile clients, preferably on embedded systems like smart TVs, refrigerators, POS devices and ATMs.
- (Minimum) Bachelor degree (ideally) in Graphic Design, Visual Communications Design, Industrial Design and Computer or MIS, Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, tools and techniques.
- Effective communication skills to liaise with team members and clients to ensure that high quality end-user designs meet customer requirements
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders and business partners across the organization and at various levels (technical to creative – individual contributors to executives)
- Ability to manage time and priorities while still driving multiple projects at once with a high level of concentration and resilience to stay focused on a project to the end and meet client deadlines
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Advising on project structure for new engagements including defining an accurate scope against budget, de-risking project delivery, minimising commercial risks and maximizing revenue and margin.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Covering internal and external resourcing requirements where necessary.
- Making sure the SHERPA's quality standards are met.
- Determining project process, establish project team, and ensure understanding of roles and responsibilities.
- Internal and external project reporting.
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Creating project budgets and tracking project costs noting any variances that arise.
- Preparing proforma invoices for SHERPA services and insuring timely collection of service fees.
- Helping to drive continual improvement to SHERPA project management processes.
HR Package Includes
Yearly gross salary starting from 85K, up to 110K TL depending on candidate’s past job experience
Large room for Personal Growth supported with sectoral workshops attendance and webinars
And other legal benefits for sure
450 TL/month meal card (SetCard)
Rich private health insurance starting from day 1