Working as a UX Designer at SHERPA
People get mad when we say “We are all designers herein SHERPA!” until the day we’ll stop believing in the famous quote “Design is problem solving.”
Some of us, with their UX Producer hats, tackle with production planning, budget optimisation and kpi setting problems and manage to come up with “designs” whereas others let’s say UX Designers like you hopefully, interprete the importance of human-system interaction to our beloved project owners by the means of well known ux design methods deliverables such as user flows, cx journey maps, iXd presentations, wireframes, user interface designs etc.
Owner of this critical position will collaborate with UX Researchers, UX Analytics Experts, UX Writers and UX Engineers in SHERPA to come up effective and delightful human-system interaction designs.
If you believe in the power of design as we do, can’t keep yourself away from observing humans interacting with systems and turning insight to better human experiences, and hopefully the requirements and HR package below suit you, click to Apply Now.
Then we'll be able to move on with a coffee and talk about the rest...
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
- Full professional proficiency in verbal and written English
- At least 2 years of proven experience in digital products & services interaction design with not only based on browsers but also on mobile clients, preferably on embedded systems like smart TVs, refrigerators, POS devices and ATMs.
- (Minimum) Bachelor degree ideally in Graphic Design, Visual Communications Design, Industrial Design and Computer or Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding of UX research assets such exploratory research reports, heuristic analysis and UX analytic reports.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders and business partners across the organization and at various levels (technical to creative – individual contributors to executives)
- Ability to manage time and priorities while still driving multiple projects at once with a high level of concentration and resilience to stay focused on a project to the end and meet client deadlines
- Business acumen and ability to understand business problems, to develop hypotheses, test and learn
- Design and spatial skills to gauge the usability of the website or application
- An aptitude for using a logical, step-by-step approach to ensure designs are user friendly and simple for end users
- A willingness to keep up to date with software applications and new techniques in a rapidly changing profession.
- Working collaboratively with UX Producers, UX Researchers, UX Writers, UX Analytics Experts and UX Engineers,to help define and implement end-to-end user experiences that deliver tangible business results
- Crafting meaningful and to-the-point business requirements and user insights allowing to form the foundations of the experience strategies
- Sketching out visual concepts both on paper and using software applications such as ux flows, ux / cx journey maps, static and dynamic wireframes and user interface layouts
- Working on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences covering mobile phones, tablets, desktop computers and embedded systems
- Redesigning or creating mobile products and services that are easy to use and are configured appropriately for smartphones and tablets
- Ensuring that an end-product design meets the core business objectives required by the client company, while providing users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
SHERPA is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, better balance their work / life priorities and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Yearly net salary* starting from 50K, up to 85K TL depending on candidate’s past job experience
- Rich private health insurance starting from day 1
- 450 TL/month meal card
- Large room for Personal Growth supported with sectoral workshops attendance and webinars
- And other legal benefits for sure
* Net salary is the amount of take-home pay remaining after all withholdings and deductions have been removed from a person's salary.