Working as a UX Researcher at SHERPA
SHERPA UX Researcher has a working knowledge of both primary and secondary research methods and practices and is familiar with both qualitative and quantitative analysis methods. Applies human behavior principles and methodologies to research problems in order to design the best customer experience for digital products and services develops user-experience research plans, collects data, moderates design testing sessions, facilitates workshops with internal and external stakeholders and delivers research reports based on an understanding of how to interpret design principles and standards to evaluate effective designs.
Role owner reports directly to SHERPA’s Head of Production and collaborates with the other team members such as UX Strategists, UX Researchers, UX Analytics Experts and UX Writers.
- Full professional proficiency in verbal and written English.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in research for digital products & services product management with not only based on browsers but also on mobile clients, preferably on embedded systems like smart TVs, refrigerators, POS devices and ATMs.
- Knowledge of Research principles, methods, tools and techniques.
- Experience in best practices for user research and knowledge of what approaches work and which don’t
- (Minimum) Bachelor degree (ideally) in Psychology or Anthropology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Formulating and presenting a behavioral segmentation that has its basis in customer data, that rings true to people in leadership roles across a company, and that is detailed and specific enough to guide design decisions.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Conducting user research, creating personas, journey lines, identifying tasks and information flows for given systems.
- Promoting a culture of empathy for the end user, as seen through the focus on business objectives.
- Designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting data gathered from qualitative and quantitative research techniques including but not limited to: lab-based and remote moderated and unmoderated usability testing; contextual inquiry / field studies; surveys; interviews; heuristic evaluations; ethnography and persona development; rapid iterative testing.
- Developing strategy and roadmap for user research across products.
- Internal and external project reporting.
- Facilitating formative and summative user testing during key points in development and clearly articulating these findings to inspire design
- Helping to drive continual improvement to SHERPA project management processes.
- Making sure the SHERPA's quality standards are met.
- Yearly gross salary starting from 85K, up to 105K TL depending on candidate’s past job experience
- Rich private health insurance starting from day 1
- 450 TL/month meal card
- Large room for Personal Growth supported with sectoral workshops attendance and webinars
- And other legal benefits for sure